English Ivy: Vomiting, abdominal pain, hypersalivation, diarrhea. Foliage is more toxic than berries
Horse Chesnut or conker tree: Severe vomiting and diarrhea, depression or excitement, dilated pupils, coma, convulsions, wobbly
The cherry Tree: Stems, leaves, seeds contain cyanide, particularly toxic in the process of wilting: brick red mucous membranes, dilated pupils, difficulty breathing, panting, shock.
Daffodils: Vomiting, salvation, diarrhea; large ingestions cause convulsions, low blood pressure, tremors and cardiac arrhythmias. Bulbs are the most poisonous part.
Hyacinth : Vomiting, diarrhea, dermatitis and allergic reactions. Bulbs contain highest amount of toxin.
ALL Lillies: only applies to cat's it's highly toxic and causes kidney failure, not even a good idea to have them in your house as flowers as they transfer there pollen very easily!
And there's a lot more than just these.... and now i'm scared :( meow.